Sweet Chips

 
These are a few of my favorite things. Call them Natures Candy, and those that know me, know I love SWEETS. Nothing sweeter and Healthier than Yams. So many ways to serve this nourishing treat, but making chips is fast, fun and so easy.




1. Peel and slice 1 Yam.  2.  Toss in bowl with about a tablespoon of olive oil and mix with hands to evenly distribute.  I used to brush on the oil and found I used too much and they took longer to bake. 

 3. Place evenly on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, cinnamon or any of your favorite spices.  4.  Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 min. Depending how thin you slice them and how hot your oven runs, be sure to check  after 10 minutes. 

For an added treat, Slice an apple and bake with the yam chips.  This is only One Yam and One very small apple.  The results fulfill your cravings.  EnJOY


No comments:

Post a Comment