Apples


The Bay Area is known for morning fog. This is a nice warm up, without the guilt.  Slice One Apple, sprinkle Cinnamon, drizzle Honey and EnJOY. 
       We all know an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but do you know why?  This miracle food prevents all types of cancer, asthma, and protects bones.  Honey is another, the ancient Egyptians called it the Nectar of the Gods. I always knew eating what the bees pollinate locally is beneficial to allergen, that is why I buy my honey from Farmers Market.  My Honey Guy told me a teaspoon lowers Cholesterol levels. Cinnamon is another cholesterol lowering food that also regulates blood sugar in the body.  Check it out, it's True. Cook this on an iron skillet for an added bonus.   So, this recipe, although simple, is a guilt free healthy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment